1) Wash and soak kudampuli in 1/4 cup of warm water and keep aside.
2) Crush ginger and small onion together.
3) Take a kadai, pour the coconut milk into the kadai and add chilly powders,turmeric powder,ginger and small onion.
4) Mix salt, curry leaves,water and kudampuli.
5) Add fish and place the kadai into the fire and allow it to boil.
6) Stir it occasionally for not curdling the coconut milk.
7) Allow the fish to cook till the gravy becomes thick.
8) When it 3/4 cooked add green chilly slits and curry leaves.
9) Let the gravy become neither too thick or nor too thin (a semi medium gravy).
10) Taste the gravy and if u need any changes add according to your taste.
11)Then heat a pan, add 1 tsp of coconut oil.
12) Add sliced small onion and saute till it become light brown.
13) Add this to the curry.
:- Ur tasty Fish Curry in Coconut Milk is ready ....!!