1) Cook the chicken pieces by adding salt and turmeric powder.
2) Mince the cooked chicken.
3) Heat oil in a pan and saute onions in it.
4) When onions become soft, add green chillies, ginger and garlic and curry leaves.
5) Sauté it and add masala powders, salt and sauté.
6) Add the chicken and coriander leaves.
7) Knead the flour well to make a smooth dough.
8) Roll it into small round shapes.
9) Fill the chicken mix in one rounded ball.
10) Close with the other and stick the ends.
11) Heat oil in a pan and fry the above in it, till both sides are done.