“Pachakam” means cooking in kerala and Pachakam.Com welcomes you to the magnificent world of easy and healthy Indian cooking with a probe into the fascinating Indian cooking recipes. Cooking is not just about making food but is an art of presenting your culinary skills to those who love food with a different flavor and Indian cooking, by no means is an exception.
Tasty fish curry for rice
Published On: 23 Oct 2013
* Clean and wash the white fish and slice properly.
* Take hot water to mix the chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, salt and kockam [ kodampuli].
* Heat oil in a pan add mustard splutter, add chopped onion, chopped ginger and curry leaves.Saute till the onion softened.
* Add soaked masalas and kocum, stir well for 2 minutes.
* Add sliced fish pieces, add 1 cup water and saute.
* Cover with lid and gently simmer for 5 minutes until the fish is cooked and gravy thickened.
* Remove into a bowl and serve with rice, chapati.
Simple dish from kerala...
Olive oil is used to marinate, it is good for health....
Nizana Shammas is a hosewife who has lots of interest n cooking. She is an expert in providing various traditional recipes.
Renukadevi Kumanan is a well versed person in providing varities of South Indian recipes and also some modern recipes. She used to try varities of recipes from different cuisines.
Sign up to receive email updates for New Recipes/Special Announcements