Cook the ground beef with the diced onions and oil
- Add your washed and drained rice
- Add a little bit of water
- Cover and cook the rice half way through
- Wash turkey with lemon and olive oil. Pat dry
- Rub your spices all over it and inside it, under the skin too
- Stuff your turkey with the rice and beef mix
- Line your pan with aluminum foil
- Wrap your turkey with aluminum foil all over
- Bundle up your turkey with foil
- Bake in 350 degree
- If you stuff your turkey, you need about 12-15 minutes for each pound in a 350 degree Fahrenheit oven.
- If you cook your turkey without stuffing it takes 10 minutes per pound to cook at 350 degree Fahrenheit oven.