1) Preheat oven to 350degree fahrenhiet (177 degres celsius).
2) Line the bottom of pan with wax paper or parchment paper. Coat the pan and liner with oil.
3) Blend bananas well with pear using a blender or by back of a ladle.
4) Beat butter with sugar and honey until fluffy. Add blended fruits into this little by little. Add salt, baking soda, cinnamon, numeg, dry ginger, cloves and mix well. Add one third of the flour, add walnuts or nuts. Beat together the mixture for one minute. Add remaining flour and mix very well.
5) Pour batter into pan and bake for45 - 55minutes.
6) Cool the bread before cutting. If the bread is warm it will crumble/break while cutting.