1. Cook the grated beetroot with little water till it turn to soft.
2. Grind the grated coconut, green chillies, grated ginger and 1/4 tsp mustard seeds into a smooth paste with 1/4 cup curds.
3. Add the coconut paste to the cooked beetroots and cook for couple of mins. Remove from the fire.
4. Now add the rest of the curd, salt and combine well.
5. Heat oil for tempering in a small frying pan and add the curry leaves and mustard seeds,a nd red chilli when the mustard seeds start popping, add it to the pachadi. Mix well.Serve with steamed rice