Sweetener of your choice(According to your taste, optional) -
Votes: 1 Rating: 4 You:
Rate this recipe!
1) Blend jackfruit pieces into a fine paste.
2) Put milk and cardamom in a pan. Bring to boil.
3) Add jackfruit paste and mix well till it gets blended well with milk.
4) Chop all the nuts.
5) Add chopped nuts and saffron to the boiling milk mixture and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
6) Add the sweetener and stir until completely dissolved.
7) Remove the kheer from heat.
:- Serve either warm or chilled.