1) Add to 250 ml of water, one quarter of a coconut grated. Mash it well together and then squeeze out the coconut milk.
2)Next, mix the grated coconut (from one half of a coconut), mustard seeds and green chillies together and grind it well into a paste.
3)Chop the ripe pumpkin into very small pieces, wash and keep aside.
4)Chop the tomatoes, pineapple and eythappazham into small pieces.
5)To these pieces, add one litre of water, turmeric powder, chilli powder, salt and curry leaves.
6) Cook the above and when done, add the jaggery and cook till the whole mixture becomes dry.
7) Add the coconut milk and mix well.
8) Add the coconut paste and mix well again. Cook till the coconut is cooked.
9) Add the curd and allow it to boil.
10) Finally, add in the raisins.