Grind each of the paste with very less water to smooth consistency, preferably sprinkle water.
Arrange the bread slices and the paste as follows:
One bread slice
2. Apply butter on one side and then red paste above it
3. Another bread slice, butter smeared on both sides.
4. Red paste on one side and green paste on the other on this bread slice.
4. Place this slice above the first slice with red-red facing.
5. Prepare the third slice with butter smeared on one side and then the green paste.
6. Place this slice on the other slice with the green sides facing
7. Now cut the 3 layer bread diagonally.
:- You can see a thin green line and a red line in the middle!!!
:- Make many sandwiches and place it on a plate... altogether it looks like red-green ribbons sandwiched!!!!